As being the first in the Royal Bibingka industry, Tongson's is an "institution" in Vigan City and beyond. You can find their shop at Crisologo Street near Plaza Burgos and besides the Vigan Plaza Hotel.
We bought a box of Bibingka to take them back to Grandpa's Inn. Bibingka and a cup of Tsokolate - a perfect pair! But right after the salesgirl handed over me the warm box, the scent of freshly made Bibingkas seduced me to eat one of the tarts immediately: Tongson's Royal Bibingka is love at the first bite!
Tongson's Royal Bibingka
Plaza Burgos
Vigan, Ilocos Sur
Telefon
Manila Branch
#40 Bulacan St.
Quezon City (near EDSA, opposite SM City North Ave.)
Tel. #416-04-32



bitin tlga yung Ilocos trip ko last 2010.. kelangan ko bumalik para sa mga ganitong uri ng food :)
ReplyDeletebeen wanting to try this since im not a fan of the bibingka galapong :)
ReplyDeleteOMG bibingka. i love this one. nagutom tuloy ako. When I am in Vigan, i will definitely come here.
ReplyDelete@batag lakwatsero: oh there is so much to see and to eat sa ilocos! thank you for stopping by. =)
ReplyDelete@pinkcookies: i'd love to learn how to make bibingka since it's hard to find pinoy food here in germany. i'm also missing eating suman.
ReplyDelete@doc: you should doc! and don't forget to eat longganisa and empanada sa vigan street stalls.
ReplyDeleteI'm really impressed with your photos. Suggestion lang, try to write more. A blog with good photos and juicy content always attract more visitors. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete@biyaheng Pinoy: Yes, I was lazy to write more than those few words. I still have many travel stories backlog, I just need more time to finish them. I'm glad you like my pictures. Your travel is inspiring me a lot and i love to read your posts.
DeleteWow sarap naman! Nice photos! It's definitely more fun in the Philippines!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Absolutely! It's definitely more fun in the Philippines! =)
Deletetried that when i was in Ilocos, tasty! :) I didn't actually know it was famous but got curious because a lot of customers flocked to their stores so I thought hmm...maybe I should give it a try too! haha
ReplyDeleteA friend of mine from Manila told me about Tongson's Bibingka. She said I have to try them especially for me who love to eat pastries.
DeleteWasn't able to buy pasalubong from Tongson's last last week:/ Anyhoo masarap nga ang bibingka dyan
ReplyDeleteThis is their Manila Branch: #40 Bulacan St. Quezon City (near EDSA, opposite SM City North Ave.). Get your bibingka when you're in QC next time. =)
DeleteI like Bibingka so much especially with brewed coffee. :-). ---Best Regards, from Malaybalay City.
ReplyDeleteI love bibingka !!
ReplyDeletemy gulay may manila branch pala to!
ReplyDeleteI miss bibingka :(
ReplyDeleteI think I may be blind, but where is the follow button for your blog?
ReplyDeleteHi Bailey! Thank you for visiting my blog. I rearranged my site few weeks ago and I think I simply forgot to place the follow button. You can find it in the footer section now. Thank you!
Delete