Absolutely gorgeous! Vigan looks lovely! :) Sana makapunta na ko jan soon. I love the quote. I also think the night is more mysteriously beautiful than the day. :)
Brenna, ganda talaga ng Vigan. I always recommend everyone to visit this place. Absolutely agree with you and besides that I'm a nighthawk. Walking through Vigan by night was just about the city, her story and me. :)
Yes, friends of mine told about to put a watermark on my pictures. I'm still not sure about the design but will do it soon. Thanks for visiting Bon! Cheers from Berlin
Absolutely gorgeous! Vigan looks lovely! :) Sana makapunta na ko jan soon.
ReplyDeleteI love the quote. I also think the night is more mysteriously beautiful than the day. :)
Brenna, ganda talaga ng Vigan. I always recommend everyone to visit this place. Absolutely agree with you and besides that I'm a nighthawk. Walking through Vigan by night was just about the city, her story and me. :)
ReplyDeleteNice pics. Would love to visit Vigan din and take as many pics as I can. I love the vintage feel of the place!
ReplyDelete@elal jane: vigan is fantastic! i dreamt meeting jose rizal at the next corner...hahaha
ReplyDeleteNice pics . Vigan is a vintage place
ReplyDeleteThank you!=)
Deleteyou should put a watermark for your pictures.:-). Nice photos out there.
ReplyDeleteYes, friends of mine told about to put a watermark on my pictures. I'm still not sure about the design but will do it soon. Thanks for visiting Bon! Cheers from Berlin
Delete