Starting a new collection of travel pictures called:
Sunday's Favourite
My first Sunday's Favourite picture is from Carbon Market.
Carbon Market is the oldest and biggest public market in Cebu City. It's where my family used to go if they are preparing a big family feast because of it's huge variety of fresh and dried fish, fruits, vegtables, flowers, sweets, handycrafts items and much more. It's a great place for photographers and tourist and you will be amaze by it's colourful fruit and veggie stalls along the streets. Don't miss it on your next Cebu visit!
How to get there?
Since Carbon ist the best known public market in Cebu everyone can tell you which jeepney to take as well as every taxi driver can take you there.
Carbon Market is the oldest and biggest public market in Cebu City. It's where my family used to go if they are preparing a big family feast because of it's huge variety of fresh and dried fish, fruits, vegtables, flowers, sweets, handycrafts items and much more. It's a great place for photographers and tourist and you will be amaze by it's colourful fruit and veggie stalls along the streets. Don't miss it on your next Cebu visit!
Location:
![]() |
| Location at Google Maps click here |
How to get there?
Since Carbon ist the best known public market in Cebu everyone can tell you which jeepney to take as well as every taxi driver can take you there.


Will try to visit Carbon market this year. :)
ReplyDeleteRoman, Carbon is just a short walk from Fort San Pedro. You should visit that place too. Fort San Pedro has a beautiful and peaceful garden. Try to visit it after busy Carbon. Great place to relax! =)
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in my grader years, I was with mother when we have lunch here in one of turo-turo stalls. Another significant and memorable experience here was when I first tasted the newly launched Coca-cola products [Sprite]. That was I think in 1980.:-). I even brought the empty bottle of sprite back home to Cagayan de Oro.:-).
ReplyDeletewoah! di ako nakapunta dyan when I was in Cebu 2 years ago... next time... :)
ReplyDeletemurag gikan pa man ni sa mantalongon ang mga utan. :)
ReplyDelete